4xx USB drivers

Josh Boyer jwboyer at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Jul 31 02:48:56 EST 2008

On Wed, 2008-07-30 at 13:20 +0000, - Reyneke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know what the state is of the ppc 44x USB host drivers in the powerpc kernel branch (v2.6.25)?
>
> The EHCI and OHCI all seem to be there and OF aware, but we can't quite get it to work.

On which 4xx board?  I've used OHCI on 440EP with good success.  440EPx
has an Errata for OHCI/EHCI interactions.  AMCC had a patch for arch/ppc
and I believe someone was working on porting that to arch/powerpc
(Vitaly maybe?).  If you only use one driver at a time, it should work
there though.

josh