Xilinx Linux 2.6 for XPS LL_TEMAC and LL_FIFO problem

John Linn John.Linn at xilinx.com
Sat Jul 26 07:54:53 EST 2008

{resend as I forgot to send to the mailing list)

Hi Mirek,

Since this is a u-boot issue, we can move this conversation off this
list.

The u-boot that is in the git repository has not been tested on the
Virtex4 platform.

I have only tested on the ML507, Virtex 5 platform.

There's not a ML403/ML405 board supported in our git tree, so I'm
curious what you did to try to build it for V4.

There are differences between V4 and V5 with the DMA as it's hard in V5
and hangs off the DCR bus of the processor.

The kernel itself is running on both the ML405 and the ML507, but not
yet with u-boot.

Thanks,
John

Before