linux boot sequence

Siva Prasad sprasad at bivio.net
Sat Jul 12 06:47:14 EST 2008

Well!... You can pass the size as part of the OF memory=<>.

Typically your boot loader should detect the amount of memory on the
system and update the OF dtb to reflect the available memory.

You may also tweak the kernel yourself to autodetect, instead of reading
from the OF. How ever, I would recommend the previous approach.

- Siva