Booting ML405 (Kernel panic - not syncing: No init found)

Ron Sass rsass at uncc.edu
Fri Jul 11 01:54:08 EST 2008

In addition to what John wrote, I would also investigate your ramdisk.
I would be sure to check that you have the permissions/owner set correctly
on bin/busybox.  Also, I would double check that, if you compiled busybox
with shared libraries, the shared libraries are in the right place
on your ramdisk.

Ron