linux @ xup

greenlean jmgomez at atc.ugr.es
Wed Jan 30 22:10:17 EST 2008

Hi,

You should set the Software/Software Platforms Settings/Os and Libraries/
UART16550 bus clock freq to the Bus Speed to 100000000 usually, this is the
OPB bus speed. And in Core_Clock_Frequency you insert the PLB bus speed.

You don't have to edit manually the file xparameters_ml300.h.

If your are using Grant's kernel, from secretlab git, you should name the
file xparameters_ml300.h.
If your using the xilinx kernel you could change the name of the file and
use xparameters_xupv2p.h but you have to select this platform in the kernel
configuration...

I don't know if your asking for this, but I wish it could help.

Bye.