Preferred GIT URL for arch/powerpc, and BINUTILS

Steve Heflin sheflin at newagemicro.com
Tue Jan 29 06:30:03 EST 2008

Josh, you're a life saver!!  Your GIT tree is exactly what I've been
looking for. I have an AMCC440EPx based product that makes heavy use
of all the devices embedded in the microcontroller. I'll be able to
give that platform a very good testing.

Now can you help me with BINUTILS?  What version do you use and can
you point me to a decent GIT tree for it?  I tried to use version
2.18 and the build blows up because it tries to "strip" a script file
"embedspu".

thanks so much,
Steve