Sequoia NAND - others missing?

Steve Heflin sheflin at newagemicro.com
Tue Feb 19 03:18:05 EST 2008

Looking at the "arch/ppc/platforms/4xx/sequoia.c" from 2.6.14
MontaVista, I also see ECC error handling, a Serial RTC device, UART4
to UART11. It doesn't look like those are supported in the current
"arch/powerpc/platforms/44x/sequoia" ?

Regarding the nftd NAND driver, I see a device table hookup in
"arch/powerpc/platforms/44x/warp-nand.c".  Am I right in saying that
file is a perfect template from which to generate sequoia-nand.c ?

thanks,
Steve