Frustrated question with insmod

Bruce_Leonard at selinc.com Bruce_Leonard at selinc.com
Sun Feb 17 19:03:25 EST 2008

> 'cat /proc/modules' perhaps?

I tried that, but it gives me an odd address (at least I think it's an odd
address): 0xE1188000.  I use that address in GDB for adding the symbol
table (i.e., add-symbol-file mymodule 0xE1188000), but then the BDI
reports "*** MMU: address translation for 0xE118822C failed" when I try to
set a breakpoint in the probe function.  Admittedly I'm new to driver
writing, but shouldn't the address be somewhere in the 0xC0xxxxxx range?