APU FPU in Virtex ppc405

A. Nolson alohanono at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 22:08:32 EST 2008

I have been checking and it seems that the APU FPU patches will give
some headaches now, so I will probably wait until they merge them with
the official GCC release. In any case, it seems that the FPU restricts
the PowerPC and bus frequencies to a max of 200/100.

Anyway, thanks for the info. I will try to keep track of this in case of
an update.