[Virtex 4 PPC] Which Linux?

Stephen Neuendorffer stephen.neuendorffer at xilinx.com
Thu Feb 7 06:29:11 EST 2008

Generally speaking, if you have the hard temac, you should use it.  The
new EDK cores do this transparently. (see
http://www.xilinx.com/bvdocs/ipcenter/data_sheet/xps_ll_temac.pdf)  Note
that the emaclite license has recently been made free, although this
core doesn't support gigabit rates, which it looks like youll need.

Steve