Is anyone using the C67x00 USB Host ?

David H. Lynch Jr. dhlii at dlasys.net
Wed Dec 10 07:22:29 EST 2008

Peter Korsgaard wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  David> 	I am having two problems with it.
>  David> 	I can not get it working with interrupts,
>
> No activity on the interrupt pin or is it always active?

Neither:
The USB system does not function with interrupts, and the kernel reports
lots of unhandled IRQ's.

I beleive that
int_status = c67x00_ll_hpi_status(c67x00);
if (!int_status)
return IRQ_NONE;

is always exiting IRQ_NONE;

If I replace the request_irq() call with installation of a timer service
routine that basically periodically calls the interrupt handler,
everything works fine - albeit slowly.

--
Dave Lynch 					  	    DLA Systems
Software Development:  				         Embedded Linux

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
Albert Einstein