MPC8313erdb uboot1.3.0 kernel2.6.21 dp83848 NFS problem

Joe Shmo spamreceptor at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 02:17:52 EST 2008

--- "tiejun.chen" <tiejun.chen at windriver.com> wrote:

> Joe Shmo wrote:
> > That's a good idea.  However, my jtag box is down
> for
> > a few days so we won't be able to flash the file
> > system and RAM isn't big enough.  Any other ideas
> on
> > how to pursue this problem?
> >

> I'm confused. You means there is no bootloader on
> your board? If not you can use
> bootloader directly to load ramdisk with appropriate
> commndline such as
> "rd_start=xx rd_size=xx ramdis_size=xx".
I have a uboot flashed, but I need to recompile it to
get the NAND tools and then reflash it.  Our NAND part
is the biggest part on this board and my current
kernel filesystem is huge.  Of couse I will need to
look at paring that down a lot. I might get it to fit
into RAM.

> > The activity light for the PHY is blinking away
> > normally and you can see that the PHY was
> > reprogrammed.  I also tried the generic PHY and it
> > operates the same.
> >

> Can you give me your .config?
I have attached the .config file