Linux issues on Xilinx XUPV2P board

Alan Casey alan.casey5 at mail.dcu.ie
Sat Aug 16 00:36:20 EST 2008

Hi John,

  Im not having any problems using GIT. I can download
  2.6.26 using git no problem - i think wangyanlong
  would like to use 2.6.24 or 2.6.26 and he has problems
  downloading it using git - hence i replied to him that
  he may find more info about how to download the current
  or previous version on git.xilinx.com. I think you misread
  my email.

  The Xilinx Framebuffer driver works fine in Linux 2.6.24
  but there appears to be a problem with one of the Linux-2.6.26
  versions which i posted about a few weeks/months ago.

  Alan.