Linux issues on Xilinx XUPV2P board

John Linn John.Linn at xilinx.com
Sat Aug 16 00:30:25 EST 2008

Hi Alan,

I'm assuming you must not have Git installed from the question,
otherwise you would be using git clone as the site shows.

On the http://git.xilinx.com, it says the following,

Users without Git installed may create a tar file by using the snapshot
feature. Select the tree view of the repository (far right side) on this
page, then select snapshot (near the top) and a gziped tar file will be
created and downloaded.

Is this what you're looking for?

-- John