8270 MCC driver development

bhanu jampala adams.ppc at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 00:19:22 EST 2008

Hi Warner,

Sorry, I was asking about MCC not MMC. It is my mistake.

I am looking for a MCC(multi channel controller) driver to interface
the 128 channels using TSA to interface with T1 signals coming form
CO. I am right now figuring out and validating few drivers from which
I would be choosing one to work on and modify it as per needs.

Any pointers on MCC support code on Linux or in general would be helpful.

I have a custom board selected. I am looking to support the MCC along
with TSA under Linux.

Regards,
Adams