floating point support in the driver.

Misbah khan misbah_khan at engineer.com
Fri Aug 1 20:57:50 EST 2008

Hi all,

I have a DSP algorithm which i am running in the application even after
enabling the VFP support it is taking a lot of time to get executed hence

I want to transform the same into the driver insted of an user application.
Can anybody suggest whether doing the same could be a better solution and
what could be the chalenges that i have to face by implimenting such
floating point support in the driver.

Is there a way in the application itself to make it execute faster.

---- Misbah <><