Lost time?

- Reyneke reynekejunk at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 1 18:28:24 EST 2008

> Check the kernel's idea of what the timebase frequency is on both kernels.

> check for changes in the U-Boot and your u-Boot environment variables, device tree bolb content, etc, not just the kernel

Thanks for all the feedback. This going to hurt, but the problem was embarrassingly simple. Our CONFIG_SYS_CLK_FREQ in u-boot was wrongly defined (we did a u-boot upgrade as well - 1.3.3). Instead of 33000000 (doubled 16.5Mhz input clock) it was defined as 33333333. And there is your 0.6sec for every 60sec...

Using 20/20 hind site this is the first thing I SHOULD have checked, but there you go.

 Regards
   Jan Reyneke