EABI

Ron Sass rsass at uncc.edu
Mon Apr 28 06:36:50 EST 2008

Unfortunately, it is not that easy.  The Xilinx tool chain use
newlib but your Linux kernel (and rootfs) is probably built
around glibc.  When we've wanted to do a quick-and-dirty test of
something that relies on Xilinx's patches to gcc, we have used
powerpc-eabi-gcc to compile to assembler and then used our own
crosstools compilers to link and load.

That doesn't solve your problem but hopefully it explains the
issue.

Ron