ppc-linux still not booting on my virtexII board

yanlong wang killyouatonce at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 13:18:56 EST 2008

   Hi , guys , i meet the same problem as yours . when it  into the
early_init(), the system was hang up .  I see your solution , but i don't
known it clearly . Can you tell me detailly ??? Why it happened and the
solution .
   Waiting for your reply , thank you :)

Hi,

>* (...)arch/ppc/boot/simple/embed_config.c
*
Oops, I skipped that code because my bootloader executes the uncompressed
kernel image (loaded at 0x00000000) without doing that stuff in the first
place. All right ;)

Thanks again,
Patrick