SecretLab 2.6.24 with USB

aaronsells aaron.sells at zin-tech.com
Wed Apr 23 05:23:57 EST 2008

Grant Likely-2 wrote:

> Your best bet is to use
> Xilinx's git tree and manually patch in the c67x00 driver from Peter
> Korsgaard's driver.
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-usb@vger.kernel.org/msg01907.html
> http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-usb@vger.kernel.org/msg01908.html
> http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-usb@vger.kernel.org/msg01906.html
> http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-usb@vger.kernel.org/msg01907.html

I've tried this on my ML403 board with no success.  My Xilinx git tree is
current.  I'm using Peter's most recent patches from
http://peter.korsgaard.com/patches/linux/. I'm using an OpenEmbedded
console-image mounted via nfs as my root filesystem.  I don't receive any
messages when I plug USB devices into the board (keyboard, mouse, webcam).
Any ideas on how I can troubleshoot this?