SecretLab 2.6.24 with USB

Grant Likely grant.likely at secretlab.ca
Tue Apr 22 04:09:07 EST 2008

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 8:27 PM, Sam Karp <sam.d.karp at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've downloaded the SecretLab Xilinx Linux 2.6.24 Kernel and I'm trying to
> use a thumbdrive with the kernel.  I'm booting from a ramdisk and insert the
> thumbdrive but I have no /dev/sd* or /dev/hd* blocks.  Is there anything I
> need to add to the kernel or design to ensure that the thumbdrive is working
> or getting power?

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier.  Your best bet is to use
Xilinx's git tree and manually patch in the c67x00 driver from Peter
Korsgaard's driver.

http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-usb@vger.kernel.org/msg01907.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-usb@vger.kernel.org/msg01908.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-usb@vger.kernel.org/msg01906.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-usb@vger.kernel.org/msg01907.html

I haven't been keeping my tree up to date lately.

Cheers,
g.

--
Grant Likely, B.Sc., P.Eng.