SystemACE on Kernel 2.6

Yoshio Kashiwagi kashiwagi at co-nss.co.jp
Wed Apr 16 17:23:32 EST 2008

Hi,

The mark of BRAM is good at bootloop.
Priority is given to specified initial pc if -start_address is specified
by an opt file. Before starting a Linux kernel, can TestApp_Memory or a
TestApp_Peripheral program be started from CF?

The opt file which I am using is as follows.

-jprog
-hw implementation/download.bit
-ace cfboot.ace
-board ml405
-target ppc_hw
-elf zImage.elf
-start_address 0x00400000

Best Regards,

Yoshio Kashiwagi - Nissin Systems

> Hi Grant likely,
>
> I got kernel 2.6.20 from kernel.org and I want boot it on XUP Virtex
II Pro