MVL Linux on MPC8560 Booting goes into infinite loop inearly_init memset_io ( )

Deepak Gaur dgaur at cdotd.ernet.in
Tue Apr 8 21:15:52 EST 2008

Hi,

Thanks for valuable inputs.. memset_io() issue got resolved after I invalidated the L1
data and Instruction cache before calling early_init(was mentioned in some mailing list
). The code execution resumed and somewhere during MMU_init it again got struck.This
time its due to a DataTLBError. I am now trying to trace the function causing TLB miss
using ICE Trace32. Any pointers for reason behind generation of DataTLBError during MMU_init

Thanks

Deepak Gaur
On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 13:50:04 -0600, David Baird wrote