SecretLab Git Server

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at sunsite.dk
Wed Apr 2 20:49:29 EST 2008

 Grant> On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 8:12 PM, Sam Karp <sam.d.karp at gmail.com> wrote:
 >> Any idea of other sources where else I could get either a kernel with the
 >> USB driver or a standalone driver for the Xilinx ML403 board?

 Grant> Look on the powerpc mailing list archives for Peter Korsgaard's patch
 Grant> set for the c67x00.  (I believe v10 is the latest patch set).

You can also get them from my homepage:

http://peter.korsgaard.com/patches/linux/c67x00-10-*.patch

I'll send an updated series in a few days.

 Grant> You need to use the mailing list archive instead of patchwork.  For
 Grant> some reason patchwork doesn't recognize Peter's patches.

Yeah, I don't know what I'm doing wrong - Maybe it simply doesn't like
me? ;)

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard