SecretLab Git Server

Grant Likely grant.likely at secretlab.ca
Wed Apr 2 15:17:58 EST 2008

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 8:12 PM, Sam Karp <sam.d.karp at gmail.com> wrote:
> Any idea of other sources where else I could get either a kernel with the
> USB driver or a standalone driver for the Xilinx ML403 board?

Look on the powerpc mailing list archives for Peter Korsgaard's patch
set for the c67x00.  (I believe v10 is the latest patch set).

You need to use the mailing list archive instead of patchwork.  For
some reason patchwork doesn't recognize Peter's patches.

I'll try to get my git server up and running again ASAP.

Cheers,
g.

--
Grant Likely, B.Sc., P.Eng.