Flash paritioning and JFFS2

Mirek23 miroslaw.dach at psi.ch
Sat Sep 8 01:23:44 EST 2007

Hi Michael,

>The partition information probably should go in a file that you create
>for your board located at "drivers/mtd/maps/<your_file>.c"

        Thank you very much for your answer. I went through the links you
suggested.
I got a main concept how to setup the kernel to deal with Flash and JFFS2
but I do not know in which file
should be hardcoded the partition table and what should be its name. I have
the Flash memory which is CFI
compliant (Intel NOR Flash TE28F640 J3C120) so I presume that for it is a
default driver?
Do I have to create a specific file for it in drivers/mtd/maps/ ?

Best Regards

Mirek