Thanks and new problems

schardt g.schardt at fz-juelich.de
Tue Sep 4 22:11:22 EST 2007

First, many many thanks to Grant. My VirtexII Demo Board ist running a
2.6. Linux :))

But now, i switched to a Virtex4-Board with Ethernet (Mini Module from
Avnet)
This will i used in my application, if i can handle it. :)

Linux is up and running, the ethernet is detected as eth0, link led is on
but, and thats the problem, speed negotiating das not work.

is this more a linux problem or hardware ???

Regards
Georg

Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
52425 Jülich

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender), Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv.
Vorsitzender)