Ocotea board?

Jeff Mock jeff at mock.com
Thu Oct 25 09:18:56 EST 2007

Well, I suppose that it was really just a little poke to see if anyone
from AMCC reads the mailing list :)  No offense intended.

The 440GX worked out great for my project, a new spectrometer for the
radio telescope in Arecibo.  There are 14 of these boxes running in
parallel at the telescope.  We got good performance out of the 440GX in
all respects with no major hangups during development.

jeff