Firmware Support for USB Hub

Misbah khan misbah_khan at engineer.com
Thu Nov 22 20:53:21 EST 2007

Thank you for your reply.

Even i think that there is only out-of-tree driver for CPM USB. i would like
to know that some body used this driver and what is the problem that could
come and how could we customize for our requirement for the PPC-8248.

Could you tell me what is the reason for not using inbuilt USB controler for
8248 than going for External controller.

If any body has already done USB driver than could you please share your
experience.

----misbah <><