Virtex TEMAC 1000Mb/s trouble, but 100b/s is working

jozsef imrek imrek at atomki.hu
Thu Nov 15 04:00:23 EST 2007

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 g.schardt at fz-juelich.de wrote:

>> Trouble solved by adding tcp,no_lock !!!
>>

> can you tell me, how to add this parameters to the kernel boot parameter ? or do you mount after booting ?

if you are using a bootloader see Documentation/nfsroot.txt in the linux
source tree (a quick example: nfsroot=192.168.0.1:/nfsroot,tcp,no_lock).

if you are using dhcp, then you have to tell your dhcp server to serv
these paramters (for the isc dhcpd: option root-path "/nfsroot,tcp,no_lock").

--
mazsi

strawberry fields forever!                       imrek at atomki.hu