how to improve linux tcp/ip(UDP) efficiency on mpc8541 833Mhz.

huangyun at coship.com huangyun at coship.com
Tue Nov 13 13:48:47 EST 2007

hi,everbody:
      I have run linux-2.6.15 on my mpc8541 custom board. but when i test
TSEC use UDP, i found it's efficinecy is lower.
my test enviroment: i only run a UDP recieve program and not to handle data
recieved. when i recevie 400Mbps data, 79% of MPC8541 have be consumed.
so i think tcp/ip protocal have consume my mpc8541 resource.  i dont know
how to improve tcp/ip code or TSEC driver(gianfar.c).
      can somebody help me ?

 lucky.huang