use of fsl, in lite5200b.dts in git current

Jon Smirl jonsmirl at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 08:53:08 EST 2007

On 11/8/07, Scott Wood <scottwood at freescale.com> wrote:
> > As far as I know the only dts using vendor prefixes in the compatible
> > attributes is 5200lite one for the gpt entries. Everything else will
> > need to be changed.
>
> Look a little harder.  Many of the Freescale boards/devices do it right
> -- and yes, we need to fix the ones that don't.

I see that there are quite a few with the ibm prefix. But by
eyeballing grep output it looks like several hundred attributes need
to be fixed. Code referencing these will need to be fixed too.

If lite5200 hadn't mixed half prefixed and half not prefixed I never
would have started looking at this.

Let's make up our minds in the lite5200 dts so that I can sync up my
development hardware.

--
Jon Smirl
jonsmirl at gmail.com