MingLiu eemingliu at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 2 20:35:38 EST 2007

Hi Joe,
I don't think you can do 64 bit transfer at once because ppc405 is a 32-bit CPU. So we have to the transfer in twice.

BR
Ming

Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 14:18:07 -0400From: mead at bnl.govTo: linuxppc-embedded at ozlabs.orgSubject:

I am using a Xilinx ML403 board and created a custom IP that connects to the PLB bus.   The PLB bus is 64 bits wide.   To communicate with the custom IP I have been using iowrite32() and ioread32() function calls to grab 32 bits at a time.  Is it possible to grab the full 64 bits in one transfer?   I don’t see an iowrite64() or ioread64() function…

Thanks,Joe