Latest GCC/GLIBC working combo for a Linux 2.4.x kernel?

Sasvata Chatterjee sasvata.chatterjee at gmail.com
Wed May 30 01:29:54 EST 2007

Wolfgang,

Thanks for the pointer, and I am familiar with ELDK, since we are planning
on using it for a brand new embedded system.

On the older system, for which I started this thread, we need to use kernel
2.4.  ELDK-4.1 is based on kernel 2.6.19.  Is there an older ELDK I can get
that supported 2.4.x kernel with > 3.x GCC?

Thanks again!

Shash

PS: I have built gcc-4.1.1-glibc-2.3.6 cross-compiler for powerc-603e, and
working through compilation of kernel-2.4.26, but there are lots of problems
that I am needing to work through.