USB Host at full speed

axelnico at yahoo.fr axelnico at yahoo.fr
Tue May 29 19:11:22 EST 2007

Hello ALL,

I m currently trying to force the USB host controller from MPC8349 to only work at full speed i.e. whatever is the connected device, the bandwidth should be 12MB.
I thought i could perform it just by setting some registers to right value but it aren't working.
I fear i have to force software to always use TT and split transfer   but i dont know exactly where to start..

If anybody could help, would be so great!!

Thank you,
Pierre-Axel.