AVNET 440GX board

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Mar 26 05:38:27 EST 2007

In message <393e3a4b0703231145qc16b305x58389e3ba08c867b at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I was just using the elf image, instead of uimage.
> '6501A8C0.img' is refereing zImage.img which is Linux elf image.
> It looks to me that the bootelf command interprets ELF format corrently.

You shoulkd really read the documentation. bootelf is not the correct
command to boot a Linux kernel image, and the ELF file is not the
correct image to use.

Also, "6501A8C0.img" means you fell back to using the encoded IP
address of yoru target as file name because you failed to provide a
valid image name.

Again, I strongly recommend to read the fine manual.

> On 3/23/07, Stefan Roese <sr at denx.de> wrote:

[Full quote deleted.]

Please don't top post / full quote.

Read http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
HEALTH WARNING: Care Should Be Taken When Lifting This Product, Since
Its Mass, and Thus Its Weight, Is Dependent on Its Velocity  Relative
to the User.