uncompressing zImage

sarpa vsarpangala at satline.net
Thu Jun 28 22:01:34 EST 2007

I am unable to complete gunzip called from arch/ppc/boot/simple/misc.c. The
gunzip code is in arch/ppc/boot/common/misc-common.c & it is trying to do
"zalloc()". Here i am getting avail_ram greater than end_avail. So its stops
executing further. I have my RAM from 0x00000000 to 0x02000000. In this I
had copied zImage at 0x00800000. Now i am unable to continue from misc.c
file's decompress algorithm. Please provide me some tips or suggestions.

Thanks & Regards,
  Sarpa