ML403 gigabit ethernet bandwidth - 2.6 kernel

Bhupender Saharan bhupi.saharan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 21:52:50 EST 2007

Hi,

We need to findout where is the bottlenect.

1. Run vmstat on the ML403 board and find out the percentage CPU is busy
when you are transferring the file. That will show if cpu is busy or not.
2. Run oprofile and find out which are the routines eating away the cpu
time.

Once we have data from both the above routines, we can find out the
bottlenecks.

Regards
Bhupi