write u-boot.bin on mpc8349e-mITX-gp with bdi2000

Muruga Ganapathy gmuruga at gdatech.com
Fri Jun 8 02:49:57 EST 2007

You may want to talk to Abarton to see whether they have the BDI2000
configuration file with 8349 support and use it for flashing the
u-boot.

> Hello.
>
> Now I'm trying to write u-boot.bin on mpc8349e-mITX-gp with bdi2000.
> But I don't have correct bdi2000 configuration file for mpc8349e-mITX-
gp.

> How can I write u-boot.bin on that board?
> Unfortunately I erased u-boot area on that board so there no u-boot
anymore
> on that board.
> Is there anyone can show bdi2000 configuration file for mpc8349e-mITX-
gp?
> Or please let me know how to write u-boot on that board with bdi2000.
>
> I'll appreciate any comments.

GDA Technologies, Inc.
1010 Rincon Circle
San Jose CA, 95131
Phone	(408) 432-3090
Fax	(408) 432-3091

Accelerate Your Innovation

=====
This message contains information from GDA Technologies Inc and
affiliates, and is intended for the sole use of the individual and
entity to whom it is addressed. It may contain information, including
any attachments, that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended addressee,
nor authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby
notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone
the message or any information contained in the message. If you have
received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the
sender immediately by a "reply to sender only" message and destroy all
electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.
====