write u-boot.bin on mpc8349e-mITX-gp with bdi2000

Soohyung Cho xfree at paran.com
Thu Jun 7 18:05:15 EST 2007

Hello.

Now I'm trying to write u-boot.bin on mpc8349e-mITX-gp with bdi2000.
But I don't have correct bdi2000 configuration file for mpc8349e-mITX-gp.

How can I write u-boot.bin on that board?
Unfortunately I erased u-boot area on that board so there no u-boot anymore
on that board.
Is there anyone can show bdi2000 configuration file for mpc8349e-mITX-gp?
Or please let me know how to write u-boot on that board with bdi2000.

I'll appreciate any comments.