Using Cypress EZ-Host on ML403/5

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at sunsite.dk
Tue Jun 5 09:12:01 EST 2007

Hi,

 >> Yeah, I've also had quite varied success with USB sticks - Some work
 >> just fine, others not at all. I'm still trying to figure out what goes
 >> wrong..

 Grant> I think I've solved this problem.  The driver wasn't checking the
 Grant> active flag on TDs in check_td_list().  If the c67x00 ran out of time
 Grant> in a frame, not all the TDs would get processed.  Without this check
 Grant> the HCD would interpret unprocessed TDs as successfully completed.

Ahh - Good catch!

 Grant> I've also got a fair number of comments/changes on the driver in patch
 Grant> form.  I'll send it to the list shortly.

Great, I'm looking forward to seeing it!

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard