Using Cypress EZ-Host on ML403/5

Grant Likely grant.likely at secretlab.ca
Tue Jun 5 08:59:57 EST 2007

On 5/2/07, Peter Korsgaard <jacmet at sunsite.dk> wrote:

>  Grant> Some block devices seem to be giving me grief.  I have no problem with
>  Grant> my SanDisk ImageMate CF reader.  However, I've got a SanDisk Curzer
>  Grant> Micro that gets reset during transfers.  Is this something you've seen
>  Grant> before?  Log output is below.
>
> Yeah, I've also had quite varied success with USB sticks - Some work
> just fine, others not at all. I'm still trying to figure out what goes
> wrong..

I think I've solved this problem.  The driver wasn't checking the
active flag on TDs in check_td_list().  If the c67x00 ran out of time
in a frame, not all the TDs would get processed.  Without this check
the HCD would interpret unprocessed TDs as successfully completed.

I've also got a fair number of comments/changes on the driver in patch
form.  I'll send it to the list shortly.

Cheers,
g.

--
Grant Likely, B.Sc., P.Eng.