Problem faced while using workqueue in the character driver.

Misbah khan misbah_khan at engineer.com
Mon Jul 23 13:35:44 EST 2007

hi David

Thanks for your reply I really appreciate it from the heart.

The problem is solved now ,Actually I was using a kernel timer in open call
(to run for the first time which ever application would open it and deleting
the timer for the last exit ) to simulate for an Interrupt in the same
driver. There i did mistake in the implimentation in the logic and as a
consiquence of which it was crashing the system and not because of the
workqueue.

thanks
misbah