How to access physical memory from user space for MPC8260 chip

Misbah khan misbah_khan at engineer.com
Fri Jul 20 21:32:17 EST 2007

Physical address you can map to  kernel space using ioremap() function
but you are not clear whether you want to map it to the user space / kernel
space. To map kernel space to user space you should use mmap() functionality
in your driver.

I hope you got the answer to what you were expecting else send the clear
query

regard
misbah