Who's the maintainer for the freescale MPC8349ITX board?

Bruce_Leonard at selinc.com Bruce_Leonard at selinc.com
Mon Jan 22 14:12:33 EST 2007

"Russell McGuire" <rmcguire at uwbt.com> wrote on 01/19/2007 07:06:56 PM:

> Bruce,
>
> Did you ever get linux to boot up?
>
> I am wondering if I am having similar problems on my system, though it
is
> based on the MPC8360E. Serial port code and clocking is the same between
> these systems, at least it should be.

Russ (and anyone else who may be watching this thread),

I did finally get the 2.6.19 kernel to boot using u-boot 1.2.0/open
firmware device tree, but I had to do some hacking on a *.dts file that
Timur sent me.  There may also be issues with assumptions that u-boot
makes versus the assumptions the kernel makes versus assumptions that DTC
make.  But, I haven't had a chance to work this issue for the last few
days and before I put out a final word I want to have all my ducks in a
row.  I'm going to get back to this on Monday, so stand by for more
tomorrow evening.

Bruce