Who's the maintainer for the freescale MPC8349ITX board?

Bruce_Leonard at selinc.com Bruce_Leonard at selinc.com
Fri Jan 19 05:33:55 EST 2007

Hi all,

Kumar Gala <galak at kernel.crashing.org> wrote on 01/17/2007 08:23:50 PM:
[...major snip...]

> Well that's really odd than.  I'd try grabbing u-boot 1.2.0 and see
> if you still have the same issue.

Do you mean u-boot 2.0 or did you really mean go backwards?  I've diffed
ft_build.c between 1.1.6 and 2.0 and they're the same.

> Also, how are you invoking dtc to get the dtb?

Originally is was using:
'dtc -I dts -O dtb mpc8349emitx.dts > 8349.blob'

Per Grant's suggestion I changed it to:
'dtc -I dts -O dtb -V 0x10 mpc8349emitx.dts > 8349.blob'

It changed the behavior but it still doesn't boot.  Something else I've
observed that leads me to believe the *.dts is bad is that i have no
output on the serial port once I jump to the kernel code.

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll keep digging.

Bruce