Who's the maintainer for the freescale MPC8349ITX board?

Grant Likely grant.likely at secretlab.ca
Thu Jan 18 17:20:13 EST 2007

On 1/17/07, Bruce_Leonard at selinc.com <Bruce_Leonard at selinc.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to bring up the
> 2.6.19.1 kernel using u-boot 1.1.6 on the MPC8349ITX board and I'm having
> problems with the open firmware part of it (which I am TOTALLY new to).
> Short version, I don't think the *.dts file for this board is correct and
> I'm wondering if anyone might have a newer version or good documentation
> as to the formatting of the *.dts files?

There is some device tree documentation in the kernel tree:
Documentation/powerpc/booting-without-of.txt

Also, make sure you're either using the latest dtc;  If not, then you
need to use the '-V 0x10' switch to get the correct tree format.

g.

--
Grant Likely, B.Sc. P.Eng.
Secret Lab Technologies Ltd.