MPC5200 + boa webserver + CGI + broken pipe

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jan 11 12:15:30 EST 2007

In message <3acfce80701100307o18a24b37q616bb0c8ec4086dd at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> > This is most probably a hardware issue (bad SDRAM initialization?)
>
> yes, but why does it happen only when we use the boa webserver? when

Probably because this causes a specific load pattern  which  triggers
the problem.

> My point is: is it really a bad choice to use boa? can boa really be
> causing so much trouble?

No, probably any other application might have caused the same effect.

Is this a Rev. B CPU? Are you using current code? For example, do you
perform the required SDelay initialization (AN3221) ?

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
So we follow our wandering paths, and the very darkness acts  as  our
guide and our doubts serve to reassure us. - Jean-Pierre de Caussade,
eighteenth-century Jesuit priest