MV64360 ethernet controller

Sebastian Brückner sb at thebackend.de
Fri Feb 2 02:29:20 EST 2007

Hi Dale,

with these files it just works. Thank you very much! :-)
It seems I messed up the interrupt setup. At least I learned a few
things about the kernel and PCI as well...

But now that the CPU module does as its told I got the next problem:
Lack of documentation for the Prodrive MCCB-3 carrier board. Always
the same...

Sebastian