Audigy SE / ca0106 driver for PowerPC?

Russell McGuire rmcguire at videopresence.com
Thu Feb 1 20:00:32 EST 2007

All,

Well I figured out part of the problem, maybe we can figure out why this was
causing an issue??

On a hunch I changed the U-boot and Blob files, to be different on one of
the addresses for the PCI IO space.

-----OLD-----
#define CFG_PCI_IO_BASE		0x00000000
#define CFG_PCI_IO_PHYS		0xF0300000
#define CFG_PCI_IO_SIZE		0x00100000 /* 1M */

#define CFG_PCI_IO_BASE		0xF0300000  <--- CHANGED THIS
#define CFG_PCI_IO_PHYS		0xF0300000
#define CFG_PCI_IO_SIZE		0x00100000 /* 1M */

The system no longer locks up now, so it looks like the bus hang is fixed.

However, now the sound driver never exits the interrupt routine. So I have
to figure out why I am getting continuous interrupts.

-Russ